Dead Animal and Infestation Odor Remover
Earth Care Odor Remover bags are used by Pest Control Operators to remove dead rodent odors even when the carcass cannot be located. Earth Care is fragrance free; it is not a masking agent or perfume. Simply hang the bags to remove the odor. The result is no call backs and happy customers.
Earth Care Bags do not have to come into contact with dead rodent or odor causing agent. Simply hang the bag near the odor and in 24 hours the odor will be gone. Earth Care acts like a magnet by attracting and neutralizing smells. It is an all natural dead rodent odor remover, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets. Earth Care absorbs dead animal odors rather than masking them with a fragrance.
How to Eliminate Dead Animal Smells & Related Urine/Feces Odors
- It is not necessary to remove dead carcass to remove the odor.
- More bags =better faster results, we recommend a minimum of 3 bags.
- Hang a bag in every room you smell odor.
- If you believe dead animal is in attic or crawl space hang one bag there also.
- Bag will outlast odor from carcass and handle any urine or feces odors that may exist from previously infested areas.
- One bag covers up to 100 square feet. It will last 3-4 months in use, or indefinitely in plastic wrap.