Dead Animal and Infestation Odor Remover
Earth Care Odor Remover bags are used by Pest Control Operators to remove dead rodent odors even when the carcass cannot be located. Earth Care is fragrance free; it is not a masking agent or perfume. Simply hang the bags to remove the odor. The result is no call backs and happy customers.
Earth Care Bags do not have to come into contact with dead rodent or odor causing agent. Earth Care acts like a magnet by attracting and neutralizing smells. It is safe to use around children and pets. Earth Care Products do not require registration.
How to Eliminate Dead Animal Smells & Related Urine/Feces Odors
- It is not necessary to remove dead carcass to remove the odor.
- More bags =better faster results, we recommend a minimum of 3 bags.
- Hang a bag in every room you smell odor. (Do not lay bag down.)
- If you believe dead animal is in attic or crawl space hang one bag there also.
- Leave a window cracked for some air circulation
- Do not use any perfume sprays, candles etc. The bag will have to work to get rid of that odor as well as the bad odor.
- Bag will outlast odor from carcass and handle any urine or feces odors that may exist from previously infested areas.
- One bag covers up to 100 square feet. It will last 3-4 months in use, or indefinitely in plastic wrap.