Musty Mildew and Flood Odor Remover
Remove Musty Mildew Smells in House, Basement, and Business.
Does your customer have a musty mildew odor or have they had a flood and after the water is cleaned up they are left with a musty odor? The odor can permeate the walls carpets furniture and window coverings.
Simple and cost effective to use Earth Care is the answer to musty mildew odors. This unique form of Earth Care Products Mineral does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area.
Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances. Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean. Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral.
It is also safe to use around children and pets.
How to Remove Musty Mildew Smells from your Home, Basement, and Previously Flooded Areas
- Hang 1-2 bags in each room with odor. One bag will cover up to 100 square feet.
- Bags will continue to eliminate musty odors for up to 3 months.
- If odors are strong (or you have had a flood) also sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator granules on floor, leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum. Odors will be completely eliminated.
- One canister of Clear The Air Odor Eliminator For Concrete or Carpet granules covers approximately 100 square feet.
- One bucket of Clear the Air Odor Eliminator granules covers 900 square feet.
- Clear The Air can also be sprinkled outside on concrete, decks, lawns and shrubbery to remove musty odors. It is not necessary to remove from lawns and shrubbery as Clear The Air will act as a natural time release nitrogen fertilizer.